- Allegro offers expert advice via e-mail, phone, skype and face-to-face visits,
- helps prospective users with the feasibility and preparation of observing proposals,
- assists successful proposers with the technical preparation of their observations,
- guides scientists who wish to use the ALMA data archive,
- supports researchers with data calibration, imaging and analysis,
Allegro has office space for multiple visitors and ample computing and data storage facilities. You can contact Allegro by sending an e-mail or request face-to-face support via the ALMA helpdesk.
To acknowledge support from Allegro in your publications, we suggest the following phrasing:
“The PI acknowledges assistance from Allegro, the European ALMA Regional Center node in the Netherlands.”